- This event has passed.
Atomic Love – Underground Touring Wine and Cheese
February 17, 2018 - 19:00 - 22:00
How deep is your love?
80 feet deep…to be exact!
Come explore the depths of the Diefenbunker on a guided tour with wine and cheese! While touring, you’ll stop at different locations to sample delectable cheeses and wine pairings. Nothing says I love you, like exploring a Bunker with wine and cheese and your main squeeze!
Date: Saturday February 17th, 2018
Time: 7 pm – 10:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm, cash bar before event)
Cost: $120 per couple, $65 per person, $35 for designated driver GET TICKETS from Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/
Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or by phone at 613-839-0007 x265. Tickets must be purchased before the event.
Your date night includes:
– 6 – 2 oz wine pairings with 6 artisanal cheese samples, led by Geoffrey Skeggs and a team of sommeliers
– cash bar before event and after
– Guided tour with an underlying theme about Love in the Bunker
– Photo booth with props in the Tunnel of Love (AKA Blast Tunnel)!
– Selfie stops along the tour
– Coffee, tea and dessert bar after your last pairing
– A little surprise for your main squeeze!
– Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!
What you need to know:
– The Bunker is 100,000 square feet… feel free to dress up. Please consider wearing comfortable footwear.
– This special tour is delivered in English.
– There is 1 guide per group of 10 couples. 1 sommelier at each of the designated wine and cheese pairing stops.
– Please make arrangements for a safe drive, taxi or ride sharing service to and from the Museum.
The address is 3929 Carp Road, K0A 1L0 (same area as the Carp Library)
Website event details: http://diefenbunker.ca/