Come explore the depths of the Diefenbunker on a guided tour with wine and cheese! While touring, you’ll stop at different locations to sample delectable cheeses and wine pairings. Nothing says I love you, like exploring a Bunker with wine and cheese and your main squeeze!
Your date night includes:
– 6 – 2 oz wine pairings with 6 artisanal cheese samples, led by Geoffrey Skeggs and a team of sommeliers
– cash bar before event and after
– Guided tour with an underlying theme about Love in the Bunker
– Photo booth with props in the Tunnel of Love (AKA Blast Tunnel)!
– Selfie stops along the tour
– Coffee, tea and dessert bar after your last pairing
– A little surprise for your main squeeze!
– Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!
What you need to know:
– The Bunker is 100,000 square feet… feel free to dress up. Please consider wearing comfortable footwear.
– This special tour is delivered in English.
– There is 1 guide per group of 10 couples. 1 sommelier at each of the designated wine and cheese pairing stops.
– Please make arrangements for a safe drive, taxi or ride sharing service to and from the Museum.
The address is 3929 Carp Road, K0A 1L0 (same area as the Carp Library)