*Please Note: given the challenges our Heritage community is facing due to the pandemic, we will be offering FREE 2020 Memberships to new Members.
Members are groups and individuals in Canada’s Capital region who pursue a wide range of heritage objectives through their work with museums, archives, heritage buildings, cultural landscapes, local history, ethnic and cultural activities, archaeology, genealogy, cemeteries and collections.
- FREE member profile with gallery, website link and map location on the CHC’s website
- FREE submissions and online links for your heritage events, exhibits and activities via our e-newsletter, The HerAulde, and online calendar of events
- FREE exhibition table at the CHC’s annual event: Heritage Day
- Opportunities for your staff and volunteers to participate in exclusive workshops and training sessions
- Hosting, guidance and support for digital heritage projects on a refurbished Ottawagraphy.ca
- Online and print resources
- One-on-one guidance and referrals
- Invitations to attend the Annual General Meeting, Gathering of Council and Holiday Heritage Social
- Opportunity to sit on the CHC’s Board of Directors
- United voice and strategies for Ottawa’s Heritage community
Membership Application Form
- $50.00: Annual operating budget under $50,000
- $75.00: Annual operating budget of $50,000 – $100,000
- $100.00: Annual operating budget higher than $100,000
- $35.00: Individual membership
- $20.00: Student membership
- FREE: New Members in 2020
If you are currently a member you can renew your membership here.
Note: The CHC offers memberships to organizations and individuals who are interested and invested in the heritage and cultural sectors. All individuals and groups are screened for appropriate fit with our membership’s CHC/CPC Code of Conduct.