October 26-27 bring the whole family in for some Halloween fun. Check out these activities:
- Children 5-13 can explore the different beliefs, superstitions and cultural practices people have with money in a comfy, cozy reading zone
- Staff will present a live story time for the wee ones at 1:15 pm and 3:45 pm
- Colouring fun! Colour in your museum avatar character: a vampire, mummy and more
- Fold a lucky-penny holder. Children will receive their very own lucky penny and a paper folding kit to make a special, Museum-themed holder
- Guided tours of the Museum NEW Luck and Lore exhibition will be held at 11:30 am and 2:30 pm, meet at the front desk.