- This event has passed.
Easter at the Bunker
April 15, 2022 - 10:00 - 15:00$12
The Easter Bunny let us in on a secret — the Diefenbunker is on its list of stops this year! Join us underground for some springtime fun.
You’re invited to explore the bunker as you search for signs of spring that the Easter Bunny has left behind, like camouflaged eggs and flowers. Participate in other family-friendly activities like hopscotch and a bean bag toss, or try your hand at some themed crafts. Treat bags are available once you complete the activities.
Hop on over to the Diefenbunker for a day of family fun! We’re egg-cited to see you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- •Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- •Tickets must be purchased in advance, as there are designated time slots and limited spots available.
- •$12 per person; Infants under 2 years old are free.
- •Entry time slots are every 30 minutes beginning at 10:00 a.m. The last entry time is 2:00 p.m. and the museum closes at 3:00 p.m. If you miss your entry time, you may need to wait outside the museum due to capacity limits.
- •Upon arrival, you will be given a scavenger hunt checklist and information on the activities.
- •At the end of your visit, you will receive a treat bag (nut-free, and while supplies last).
- •All items on the scavenger hunt are visual and do not involve picking up or holding any objects. There are no physical eggs or chocolates in the scavenger hunt. Any treats provided are in the treat bags.
- •The museum will not be open to the general public on this day; only to those with tickets for Easter at the Bunker.
- •Please note that the multiple levels and stairs in the Diefenbunker make the museum difficult to navigate with a stroller. We recommend bringing a baby carrier instead if this is a feasible option for you.
- •Parking is always free!