5 steps to equipping, exploring, creating, innovating, networking
Culture Outaouais, Théâtre Action and the Ottawa Arts Network invite you to the Digital Tour, a unique event to demystify and concretely appropriate the digital world in 5 steps!
STEP 1 – Digital Art and Education
In collaboration with Artengine, FabLab Onaki, La Cité
Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 2 pm – Ottawa Art Gallery
1st floor balcony – 60 Waller St, Ottawa
(Other entrance: 50 Mackenzie King Bridge)
1:45 pm – Welcome of the participants
2 pm – Launch of the Digital Tour (press conference)
2:30 pm – Project Mapping: demonstration of digital works by La
Cité and University of Ottawa students – Artengine
3 pm – Panel: Art, Education and Digital
5 pm – Cocktail and networking
– Animation : Chantal Rodier – University of Ottawa (Professor and researcher, artist in residence, STEAM Projects & multidisciplinary collaborations)
– Geneviève Cloutier (Artist, researcher, and educator/facilitator)
– Sylvain Després – La Cité (Digital Arts Coordinator and Professor)
– Denis Marceau (Artist)
– Jean René (Artist)
– Gabriel Whiteduck – FabLab Onaki (Cultural Educator)
– Mr. Sturdik & Ms Storm – FabLab Onaki (Ambassadors)
Register now !
Registration is free but required. You can sign up for several events at once.