The Vanier Museopark has the great pleasure of inviting you to the family days – Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th, between 10:00am and 03:00pm – of the 34th edition of Vanier’s Sugar Festival.
Like always, our Sugar Festival is a FREEevent, suitable for all.
On top of classic sugar season breakfasts, farm animals and sled dogs, makeup and crafts, lumberjack competitions and taffy…; this year, Marcel Aymar – Artistic Director – prooposes a sparkling and lively program made in Vanier’s image with:
– Ariko traditional Canadian music;
– Geneviève RB and Alain Barbeau folk music;
– Ogimaakwewak singers drums and native songs;
– Le R premier urban music;
– Daniel Richer festival animator and storyteller;
– Bonsa griot storyteller;
– Père Garneau Canadian folklore storyteller.
To learn more about the complete program schedule for Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th, please visit theMuseopark’s website clicking HERE.